As a pioneer in the field of coil winding technology, Schaeffler ELMOTEC STATOMAT GmbH is a leading manufacturer of special machines and precision tools for the production of stators serving customers in the industrial and automotive sectors. With more than 70 years of experience and an extensive portfolio, we offer our customers innovative and customized manufacturing solutions. Together with a strong partner network, we work every day on manufacturing solutions for the electric motors of tomorrow.
- Contact for customs authorities, monitoring and compliance with customs requirements and licensing conditions.
- Handling of import and export formalities in accordance with customs and foreign trade law.
- Customs classification of our articles.
- Origin of goods and determination of preferences.
- Contact person for internal export control.
- Preparation of statistical reports to authorities.
- Transport management and invoice verification.
- Completed training as a forwarding agent (m/f/d) or comparable. Several years of professional experience in handling export transactions.
- Very good knowledge of German and furthermore very good knowledge of English, both written and spoken.
- Customer-oriented, independent and reliable way of working.
- Confident handling of modern software.
- Good understanding of numbers and profound knowledge of MS Office.
- Flat hierarchies: High appreciation at all levels and collegial working atmosphere
- Permanent full-time employment contract with 35 hours/week and 30 days of vacation per year
- Additional benefits: additional vacation pay and special payment in November
- Internal training opportunities
- Flexible working hours through a time account
- Tariff-based: Metal and electrical industry of the state of Hesse
Exciting tasks and excellent development prospects await you, because we shape the future with innovations. We look forward to getting to know you.
Have we attracted your interest? Then please send your application to: