As a pioneer in the field of coil winding technology, Schaeffler ELMOTEC STATOMAT GmbH is a leading manufacturer of special machines and precision tools for the production of stators serving customers in the industrial and automotive sectors. With more than 70 years of experience and an extensive portfolio, we offer our customers innovative and customized manufacturing solutions.
- Completed technical training, ideally technician (mechanical engineering) with commercial knowledge
- Knowledge of travel expense accounting (Lexware) would be an advantage
- Confident handling of ERP systems
- Written and spoken English, other foreign languages would be an advantage
- Independent, structured and customer-oriented way of working
- Ability to communicate and work in a team as well as flexibility and resilience
- Flat hierarchies: High appreciation at all levels and collegial working atmosphere
- Permanent full-time employment contract with 35 hours/week and 30 days of vacation per year
- Additional benefits: additional vacation pay and special payment in November
- Flexible working hours through a time account
- Tariff-based: Metal and electrical industry of the state of Hesse
Exciting tasks and excellent development prospects await you, because we shape the future with innovations. We look forward to getting to know you.
Have we attracted your interest? Then please send your application to: