As a pioneer in the field of coil winding technology, Schaeffler ELMOTEC STATOMAT GmbH is a leading manufacturer of special machines and precision tools for the production of stators serving customers in the industrial and automotive sectors. With more than 70 years of experience and an extensive portfolio, we offer our customers innovative and customized manufacturing solutions. Together with a strong partner network, we work every day on manufacturing solutions for the electric motors of tomorrow.
- Completed training as CNC specialist or similar, know-how in the field of manufacturing technology and machining, ideally several years of professional experience.
- If possible, knowledge of Mazatrol PC-Fusion CNC 640, CAM systems and/or ISO programming and Heidenhain ITNC 530 control.
- Know-how in the field of production engineering, application engineering, machining technology and CNC technology.
- Fluent written and spoken German, at least C1 level.
- Flexibility, as well as a structured, independent way of working.
- Flat hierarchies: High appreciation at all levels and collegial working atmosphere
- Permanent full-time employment contract with 35 hours/week and 30 days of vacation per year
- Additional benefits: additional vacation pay and special payment in November
- Internal training opportunities
- Flexible working hours through a time account
- Tariff-based: Metal and electrical industry of the state of Hesse
Exciting tasks and excellent development prospects await you, because we shape the future with innovations. We look forward to getting to know you.
Have we attracted your interest? Then please send your application to: