As a pioneer in the field of coil winding technology, Schaeffler ELMOTEC STATOMAT GmbH is a leading manufacturer of special machines and precision tools for the production of stators serving customers in the industrial and automotive sectors. With more than 70 years of experience and an extensive portfolio, we offer our customers innovative and customized manufacturing solutions. Together with a strong partner network, we work every day on manufacturing solutions for the electric motors of tomorrow.
- You like innovative products? That’s a good thing, with us you manufacture products for the most modern systems and components on CNC machines.
- You always find potential for improvement? Great, with us you are a part of improvement processes. Lean and 5S are two methods used here.
- Are you creative and inventive? Then you’re an excellent fit for us, new innovative products always require new and innovative manufacturing knowledge.
- Planning, coordinating, implementing – you are good at that? Then you will enjoy programming and setting up CNC machines for individual parts and small batches.
- Cost awareness is a matter of priority for you? Great, you decide on the way your CNC machine produces.
- A fantastic working atmosphere is important to you? That’s exactly how we create the basis for our success. And that comes from each individual, including you.
- Welcome to the perfect job! A friendly and committed team is already waiting for you.
- Completed training as CNC specialist or similar, know-how in the field of manufacturing technology and machining, ideally several years of professional experience.
- If possible, knowledge of Mazatrol PC-Fusion CNC 640, CAM systems and/or ISO programming and Heidenhain ITNC 530 control.
- Know-how in the field of production engineering, application engineering, machining technology and CNC technology.
- Fluent written and spoken German, at least C1 level.
- Flexibility, as well as a structured, independent way of working.
- Flat hierarchies: High appreciation at all levels and collegial working atmosphere
- Permanent full-time employment contract with 35 hours/week and 30 days of vacation per year
- Additional benefits: additional vacation pay and special payment in November
- Internal training opportunities
- Flexible working hours through a time account
- Tariff-based: Metal and electrical industry of the state of Hesse
Exciting tasks and excellent development prospects await you, because we shape the future with innovations. We look forward to getting to know you.
Have we attracted your interest? Then please send your application to: