As a pioneer in the field of coil winding technology, Schaeffler ELMOTEC STATOMAT GmbH is a leading manufacturer of special machines and precision tools for the production of stators serving customers in the industrial and automotive sectors. With more than 70 years of experience and an extensive portfolio, we offer our customers innovative and customized manufacturing solutions.
- Design and detailing and drawing derivations of components and devices for series machines.
- Support in series projects by taking over partial constructions and adaptation work in CAD or electrical construction.
- Support of design discussions and documentation for a structured FMEA process.
- Requirement management by examination and commenting of requirement specifications and preparation of requirement specifications.
- Execution of ABC analysis for the realization of cost potentials.
- Support in the documentation process (e.g. CE certification)
- Technical studies in mechanical engineering, mechatronics, electrical engineering, process engineering, computer science or related fields (TU/FH)
- Very good analytical and logical skills
- Ability to work in a team and sense of responsibility
- Commitment and high willingness to learn and perform
- Independent way of working
- Very good German and good written and spoken English skills
- Flat hierarchies: High appreciation at all levels and collegial working atmosphere
- Fair payment
- Flexible working hours through a time account
- Growing company with exciting future prospects
Exciting tasks and excellent development prospects await you, because we shape the future with innovations. We look forward to getting to know you.
Have we attracted your interest? Then please send your application to: