As a pioneer in the field of coil winding technology, Schaeffler ELMOTEC STATOMAT GmbH is a leading manufacturer of special machines and precision tools for the production of stators serving customers in the industrial and automotive sectors. With more than 70 years of experience and an extensive portfolio, we offer our customers innovative and customized manufacturing solutions.
- Technical or economic studies in mechanical engineering, mechatronics, electrical engineering, industrial engineering, business administration or related fields (TU/FH)
- Interest and knowledge in mechanical engineering, especially in special machine construction or production technology
- Very good analytical and logical skills
- Ability to work in a team and sense of responsibility
- Commitment and high willingness to learn and perform
- Independent way of working
- Very good German and good written and spoken English skills
- Flat hierarchies: High appreciation at all levels and collegial working atmosphere
- Fair payment
- Flexible working hours through a time account
- Growing company with exciting future prospects
Exciting tasks and excellent development prospects await you, because we shape the future with innovations. We look forward to getting to know you.
Have we attracted your interest? Then please send your application to: