As a pioneer in the field of coil winding technology, Schaeffler ELMOTEC STATOMAT GmbH is a leading manufacturer of special machines and precision tools for the production of stators for customers in the industrial and automotive sectors. Our cooperative Bachelor’s degree program combines in-depth theoretical knowledge from the Technical University of Central Hessen with practical experience in our innovative company. You will be part of a dynamic team that will accompany you during the practical phases in order to apply your acquired knowledge in real projects.
Cooperative Bachelor – Mechanical Engineering (m/f/d)
What you bring:
- High school diploma or a comparable university entrance qualification
- Passion for computer science and technical innovations
- Analytical thinking and the ability to solve problems
- Team spirit, communication skills and initiative
- Willingness to work independently and learn on your own initiative
- Interest in the latest technical developments
- Disciplined and motivated appearance and reliability
- A 3.5-year course of study with exciting and meaningful tasks in a secure company
- Intensive support from a dedicated contact person
- Payment according to IG Metall pay scale and 30 days vacation
- Coverage of study costs
Welcome to the perfect training company. A friendly and dedicated team is already waiting for you.
Are you interested? Then please apply or direct your questions to: