As a pioneer in the field of coil winding technology, Schaeffler ELMOTEC STATOMAT GmbH is a leading manufacturer of special machines and precision tools for the production of stators serving customers in the industrial and automotive sectors. With more than 70 years of experience and an extensive portfolio, we offer our customers innovative and customized manufacturing solutions.
- Degree in business administration or a similar course of study, ideally with a focus on
focus on accounting or controlling
- Confident handling of all common MS-Office products
- You have a hands-on mentality and like to contribute your ideas
- Commitment, teamwork and communication skills
- Careful and independent way of working
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Flat hierarchies: High appreciation at all levels and collegial working atmosphere
- Fair payment
- Flexible working hours through a time account
- Growing company with exciting future prospects
Exciting tasks and excellent development prospects await you, because we shape the future with innovations. We look forward to getting to know you.
Have we attracted your interest? Then please send your application to: