As a pioneer in the field of coil winding technology, Schaeffler ELMOTEC STATOMAT GmbH is a leading manufacturer of special machines and precision tools for the production of stators serving customers in the industrial and automotive sectors. With more than 70 years of experience and an extensive portfolio, we offer our customers innovative and customized manufacturing solutions.
- Preparing raw material according to work plans for mechanical production incl. performing extensive locksmith work
- Performing additional sawing, hardening, burnishing, deburring, heat treatment activities
- Servicing and maintenance of sawing machines and furnaces
- Keeping the raw material stock, booking the stock receipts. Carrying out the inventory.
- Completed technical vocational training as a metal worker or comparable training
- At least 2 years of experience in the above-mentioned activities desirable
- Sense of responsibility, accuracy and organizational skills
- Independent and precise way of working
- High degree of quality awareness
- Willingness to work in 2-shift operation
- Flexible, able to work under pressure and as a team player
- Flat hierarchies: High appreciation at all levels and collegial working atmosphere
- Permanent full-time employment contract with 35 hours/week and 30 days of vacation per year
- Additional benefits: additional vacation pay and special payment in November
- Flexible working hours through a time account
- Tariff-based: Metal and electrical industry of the state of Hesse
Exciting tasks and excellent development prospects await you, because we shape the future with innovations. We look forward to getting to know you.
Have we attracted your interest? Then please send your application to: